This is an exciting opportunity for a driven and goal oriented Business Development Executive with a previous successful track record in Recruitment and/or Account Management within the Financial Services industry. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 7-10 years of successful Business Development/Account Management experience.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop, foster and manage close business relationships with identified clients at all organizational levels
- Set strategic direction (Sales Account Plan) with respect to client retention/growth and manage the execution to meet or exceed budgeted fiscal revenues through efficient and timely renewal of contract services.
- Drive new contractual commitments for additional CAMLO services
- Prepare annual revenue forecasts for assigned clients and new business development
- Provide timely communication of client status and sales activity to management
- Monitor service delivery fulfillment execution to determine adherence to contractual obligations.
- Maximize market awareness and acceptance of CAMLO’s Financial Services service offerings within the assigned territory.
You have obtained a University Degree or equivalent practical experience in a relevant technical, financial or business discipline along with the following experience and skills:
- Financial Services
- Global Markets
- Extensive networking/Market Due Diligence skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills which will enable you to effectively build new and existing customer relationships to generate new business and achieve revenue targets.
- Business Development
- Account Management experience
Knowledge of the following markets:
Governance – Data and Enterprise
Compliance – Sanctions, AML, Fraud
Risk Management – Market and Credit Risk, ERM, Methodology, Valuation, Model Vetting, and Product Control
Technology – Analytics, Data Management, Development
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com